Due to the current pandemic situation, we decided to convert the BE-AM 2020 Symposium into a completely digital convention at this year’s Formnext Connect.
The symposium takes place on Wednesday the 11th of November 2020, from 11:00 – 17:30 ECT with four sessions, video project presentations, and a roundtable discussion for all participants of BE-AM 2020.
We are happy to announce our speakers for this year’s event!
- Dr. Wilson Ricardo Leal da Silva – Royal Danish Institute
- Tim Brodesser & Adam Rumjahn – Twente Additive Manufacturing
- Ariza Inez – Gramazio & Kohler Research, ETH Zurich
- Prof. C.M. Hein – TU Delft
- Prof. Philip Yuan – Tongji University
- R. Platt Boyd IV – Branch Technology
- Dr. Chiara Manfletti – European Space Agency
- Sandy Curth – MIT Architecture
Above you can find the program. Feel free to distribute it.
For more information and free registration, please check www.be-am.de
Your BE-AM team